January 24, 2009

Happiest Moment in my life


The day when my sister has given birth a girl baby.... I was the only one who was expecting a girl baby. Everyone except me wanted boy baby. I was very much sure from the day one when i got the news as my sister was conceived. I was praying for girl baby and used talk as she is gonna give birth a girl baby. All the time I was thinking as a girl only.

I dont know the reason why do i like girl baby than boy baby. Might be We can dress her well and show her in nice way...

1 comment:

  1. We always do get happy when things happen the way we wish!! Brilliant and Its beautiful that you loved/love a girl baby! Do not but stress this idea that the baby that's born is of a gender that you wished. It is indeed true, but that may add to the unhappiness of the others who wished the other way. Baby, be it of either the gender would bring happiness, because its not the gender but the blessing of being blessed with the baby that brings that. Be happy and look to bring that smiles to others' lives as well! :) Happy loving and living!!

    ReplyDelete